Straight to current timetable here.
Spirit Yoga was initially founded in 2010 by Martine Ford in Port Macquarie, Australia. Spirit Yoga offers a new and exciting way to experience yoga, and you may not even need to leave the comfort of your own home.
"I aim to make yoga accessible and affordable to most ages by offering a mobile service, teaching in various locations including: gyms, schools, outdoors, in homes, offices and online. This allows people who may not have tried yoga before or who can't afford studio prices, to practice where they are. I come to you (sometimes with a boot full of yoga mats, blocks, a trolley and a smile) so you can practice and be challenged in a nurturing environment. You can also join me online, by practicing along to one of my mini yoga clips found on YouTube, book a yoga course on CoachTube or by downloading one of my e-Books from Amazon." ~ Martine Ford.
Spirit Yoga's Power Vinyasa classes are a playful fusion of Power Vinyasa Yoga (flowing), Core Strength Yoga (CSV) and Yoga Therapy (Chinese Meridian Activation). The Still Yoga (Yin) class is mostly seated poses (asana) with pranayama, mindfulness and a guided relaxation.
I am excited to be able to offer this style of yoga to groups, individuals and families of all ages so you can reap it's wonderful benefits. I also have certification to teach Pre & Post Natal Yoga and Kids Yoga (pre-school to teens). Private classes can be adapted to meet your (or your families) needs! You can experience the great benefits of yoga through one of the many options below:
- a Power Vinyasa Yoga Class in Port Macquarie
- a Yin Yoga Class in Port Macquarie
- Private Tuition (individual or small group) for kids, teens, adults, family.
- Upcoming Events - what events are coming up.
- Spirit Yoga e-Booklets on Amazon.
- Spirit Yoga YouTube clips (featured occasionally on MedibizTV Channel)
- CoachTube - Spirit Yoga free course (mini classes) and paid courses (full length classes). Book your free course now!
- attending a course, workshop or corporate yoga class
- School Sport Yoga (ask your school now)
- Spirit Yoga Freebies (all things FREE in yoga and meditation)
- Spirit Yoga Blogs/Articles/News
To receive further news from Spirit Yoga subscribe to the monthly e-News.